Our Group's management places great importance on environmental issues and engages in environmental initiatives in accordance with our group-wide environmental policy. It tackles large-scale issues such as global warming and marine pollution, as well as backyard environmental problems like noise and odor pollution.
Dainichiseika's Environmental Policy
- Managers and all employees participate in environmental management activities.
- We strive to develop environmentally friendly products.
- We work to reduce our environmental impact.
- We obey relevant laws, regulations, agreements, etc.
- We deepen our dialogue with society in order to cultivate harmony.
Major Environmental Initiatives
- Measures to combat global warming
- Prevention of air and water pollution
- Reduction of industrial waste