Based on the Group's environmental policy, we have set priority targets for reducing the environmental impact of our business activities, such as the effective use of energy and the reduction of waste, and we undertake environmental management to this end.
Dainichiseika's Environmental Policy
- Managers and all employees participate in environmental management activities.
- We strive to develop environmentally friendly products.
- We work to reduce our environmental impact.
- We obey relevant laws, regulations, agreements, etc.
- We deepen our dialogue with society in order to cultivate harmony.
Major Environmental Initiatives
- Measures to combat global warming
- Prevention of air and water pollution
- Reduction of industrial waste